WHAT ARE COOKIES
Cookies are lines of text used to perform automatic authentication, session tracking and storing specific information about users accessing the server, such as favorite websites.
A site of a newspaper, for example, contains objects that come from many different domains and each of them can set cookies, it is normal to accommodate in your browser for many hundreds of cookies.
TECHNICAL COOKIESThey are strictly necessary for the smooth operation of the website and can be used without the consent from the user.
PROFILING COOKIESThey are used to track user navigation in order to customize the experience of the website according to your tastes and user habits.
These types of cookies need permission from the user.
PREFERENCE COOKIEAllow the MAV Chemical site to remember information such as your preferred language to improve the user experience.
STATISTICS COOKIEHelp the Chemical MAV marketing teams understand how visitors interact with the site by collecting and transmitting information anonymously.
THIRD-PARTY COOKIESCookies are created from external domains, installed by a different site through the site you are visiting (eg social plugin, interactive geographical maps or profiling services).
- Allow the MAV Chemical site to remember information such as your preferred language to improve the user experience.
CONSENSUS TO ACCEPT COOKIES
Cookies profiling and third parts of our site are blocked in advance and acceptance is called for by the user.
On this page, you can always change your choice, then accept or reject the agreement, through the toolbar to accept cookies.
TECHNICAL COOKIES OF OUR WEBSITE
Mav Chemical uses the following cookies for the following purposes:
- Technical Cookie Session needed to track progress through the website. It’s essential to ensure that any information you have entered is remembered by the site. These cookies not use personal data and are not linked to other information stored on the user.
- Technical cookies to remember if he accepted our terms and conditions.
- Making our advanced website with the newest technologies.
- Remember the settings chosen during the navigation.
- Improve the site speed / safety.
- It allows you to share pages with the major social networks.
- Customize our website to help you get what you need faster.
- Continuously improve our site.
- Collect all the personally identifiable information (without the explicit consent).
- Collect all sensitive information (without your explicit consent).
- The transfer of personal data to third party sites.
PROFILING, AND THIRD-PARTY COOKIES
Mav Chemical as most of web sites, includes the functionality provided by third parties. A common example is an embedded Youtube videos.
- Google Maps – View interactive maps.
- Youtube – See interactive video.
The deactivation of these cookies could create malfunctions in the functions offered by these third party sites.
To easily share our content on major social networks, we have included the widget button on our site.
Cookies, as the terms and conditions may vary from social network to social network and depend on the privacy settings you have accepted these networks when registering.
- Facebook – Integration of social plug for sharing / like content.
- Twitter – integration of social plug for sharing / like content.
- Linkedin – Integrazione del Social Plugin per la condivisione/like dei contenuti.
- Google Plus – Integration of social plug for sharing / like content.
Usually you can enable / disable cookies by adjusting your browser settings to prevent them from being accepted.
- Manage Cookies in Internet Explorer / Edge
- Manage cookies in Google Chrome
- Manage cookies in Mozilla Firefox
- Manage your cookies in Safari
In this way, however, it is likely that you will limit the functionality of our site and a large part of web sites around the world. Cookies are a standard part of most modern websites.
It could be that the intent of blocking cookies is the prevention of “spyware” attacks. Instead of blocking cookies in the browser it is possible that an antispyware achieve the same goal by automatically deleting cookies considered invasive.